To prepare for twofold growth across its workforce in the coming years, our client wanted to improve and scale their employee and contractor support experience. They wanted a knowledgeable partner to manage their new Enterprise Service Desk and provide a scalable and flexible solution for managing their rapidly growing IT footprint.
Beyondsoft ramped up quickly, deploying trained service desk teams, implementing intelligent automation, and operationalizing a cost-effective 24×7 global delivery model. The managed service desk solution included:
- Omnichannel L0 support through a self-help portal and a walk-up desk.
- 24×7 L1 and L2 support delivered by synchronized onsite and offshore teams.
- Sub-15-minute response time for P1 tickets and 1-hour response time for all incidents.
- Adoption of KPIs like MTTR, FCR, CSAT, and Hold Time in the roadmap.
- Intelligent automation of service desk workflows leveraging Beyondsoft’s BIOPs-AI/ML platform post-steady state.
- Rapid three-week transition to primary ownership of all service desk processes.
- Achievement of steady state within four weeks of contract finalization.
- Suppression of ticket volume and elimination of trouble tickets.
- Significant improvements across MTTR and the user experience.
Intelligent automation of service desk workflows leveraging Beyondsoft’s BIOPs-AI/ML platform post steady state.